RSS

***Choose Wholeness!

The Top 3 Current Weight Loss Products on the market:

Lose Weight Fast System is a diet and fitness system for the female body that has taken a new approach to weight loss for women.

The Fat Loss Factor is A 12-week online weight loss program that involves a comprehensive diet and exercise regime in combination with supportive activities such as goal-setting and stress management.

Customized Fat Loss is a nutrition and workout program to help you burn off unwanted body fat and lose weight so you can get that great, healthy and sexy body.



What happens if I believe I am physically, emotionally and spiritually whole? Better yet, what if I take a leap of faith and I think, behave, make choices, and live within the belief that I am whole, healthy, secure, peaceful, loving and lovable?
Belief
Silence.
We are born from silence.
If we live from the silence within, we know our wholeness lives there too.
It is limitless, eternal, trustworthy, joyous, compassionate, loving and real.
Wholeness is not broken.
It cannot be broken, as each piece is part of the whole and contains the mystery of the whole.
We cannot run from wholeness or turn away from it.
It goes with us, because we are wholeness.
I look at my finger and it is not only a finger. It is a part of a hand that is part of an arm, that is part of a shoulder, that is part of a body, that is part of creation, and creation is wholeness.
This truth is challenging to understand. We cannot find wholeness because it is not lost.
We are wholeness. When our mind is quiet and still, our heart is open, and our trust is strong, trust turns and looks straight into our eyes and speaks, "Here I am, I am wholeness. I have always been here. I was
with you before you were born and I remain throughout time, because I am you."
It is up to us to live our life in wholeness

No comments:

Post a Comment